Wednesday, September 8, 2010

..Pon Yu Eartstrong...

So, as you know, GATW (that's Greetings Across The World, you should know that by now) is all about greetings..we make sure your 'shut-outs' get where they need to go every year, without fail.  Sometimes we get the occasional anniversary or birthday wish  thrown into the mix, we're happy to deliver those as well.  Gotta tell you though, rarely do we get to send our own greetings, but today is a special one...no not 'big up to Ms Maude in Mucko" or even "To mi husband and mi boyfriend, luv yu St8"...Nuh uh...this one is a special delivery to this guy.


His name is Clarence Royes and if you've ever sent greetings, seen someone else sending greetings, watched it on TV, stood in the next room and overheard it on TV...(I could keep going but I won't - I'm sure you get the picture)..anyway, this is the man responsible and today is his birthday...when he started this he was 10(So now he's 34...They sure do grow up fast don't they?...I guess traveling ages you)...I'll keep you posted on what lying does *wink* *wink*.

In true GATW fashion, we'll say ... "Big up to Clarence on 'im earthstrong, many more my yute, suu sen di money" ...