Wednesday, October 26, 2011

New York Straight

Dear Granny,
           I hope this letta find you in good spirits.  Sorry it taking so long to send you a mechiz but I wait for the big bus two days before sombody tell me that is post office I mus go wid this letta.  I not even know is whish part to found it.  The big city bright and loud just like you did tell me. I include the ting what you did give me when I was lefting, for I never did use it so I sennin it back. Don't fret I wrap it up tite tite in the kerchive.  
Anyway, tek care of youself until a come home.  I tink it ago be soon, for foreign nice, but it are very cold and all I can do is wrap-up unda blanket all day.  Not even sun deh outadoor.


Say hello to my bredders for me
Your one and only Granchile 
Sharron
oddawise Jennifer or Rose or likklefoot    

Send us Grannies best patois response and we'll post it here.  
Post in comments or send responses to GreetingsAcrossTheWorld@gmail.com or Krystia.Royes@gmail.com